Applications are invited for 02 paid scholarship positions / Research Associate in Computer Science from International students at Faculty of Computer Science, Institute of Systems Architecture, TU Dresden, Germany.
Foundations of Perspicuous Software Systems
Fully Funded Scholarships presents 02 PhD Scholarship Positions (Research Associates in Computer Science – Germany
The Research Associate/ PhD Scholarships position are available in the Transregional Collaborative Research Center (SFB) 248 “Foundations of Perspicuous Software Systems”.
The Computer Science CRC 248 lays the scientific foundations for the cyber-physical systems of the future, enabling them to explain their functionality and behaviour (so-called Perspicuous Systems). We are researching a foundational and applicable theory of explications for all facets of system behaviour, as well as visual and verbal explanation methods for diverse user groups.
As a member of the Interactive Media Lab Dresden the successful PhD applicant will be part of a successful team of experienced researchers of diverse backgrounds. PhD scholar/Research Associate will work in the vibrant scientific environment of the CRC/TR 248 and TU Dresden, one of the leading German research universities. Dresden is a city highly worth living in with a rich cultural life and beautiful nature.
The successful PhD applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Research Associate/ PhD Student are remunerated according to salary group E 13 TV-L
- Gross salary of about €2.750 per month and about €3.050 after one year (approximate)
To be eligible for research associate position, an applicant must:
- University degree, M.Sc., Dipl, in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong skills in distributed systems, Secure data management
- Good knowledge of distributed algorithms
- Practical experience in dealing with different programming languages and concepts
- Ability to work independently and purposefully in a team
- Interest in interdisciplinary cooperation in all areas of computer science as well as with industrial partners
- Proficiency in English language (written and oral)
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills;
- Previous experience in the field of Trusted Computing is beneficial
Applicants for PhD Scholarships Position (Research Associates in Computer Science are required to submit the following documents with application:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts and copy of degree certificate
- Proof of English language skills
Complete applications should be submitted preferably via the TU Dresden SecureMail Portalhttps://securemail.tu-dresden.de by sending it as a single PDF document quoting the reference:“SFB/ Transregio 248” in the subject header to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully Funded Scholarship presents 02 PhD Scholarship Positions (Research Associates in Computer Science – Germany