Applications are invited for Fully Funded scholarships at the University of Sussex, United Kingdom. Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the University of Sussex is another exciting opportunity for international students to study in the UK with a scholarship. There is a number of national and international scholarships at the University of Sussex.
About Chancellor’s International Scholarships, United Kingdom
Chancellor’s International Scholarships, United Kingdom at the University of Sussex is the scholarship scheme for international students. Overall, the university has 25 scholarship vacancies for international students to start a master’s program at the University of Sussex in the United Kingdom.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, England. The university offers over 350 Undergraduate programs, over 210 Master Programs and over 70 Ph.D. programs. In addition to that, Sussex is particularly famous for its Humanities and Social Sciences departments, with its Development studies program being at number 1 globally in the QS World University Ranking.
The university counts 5 Nobel Prize winners, 15 Fellows of the Royal Society, 9 Fellows of the British Academy, and 24 fellows of the Academy of Social Sciences and a winner of the Crafoord Prize among its faculty. Above all, the university is in the 227th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Eligibilities for Chancellor’s International Scholarships, United Kingdom
In order to be successful receipt of the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships, candidates must
- Be non-EU students for fee-purposes and additionally, you must be commencing full-time postgraduate studies at the University of Sussex.
- Similarly, you must have enough funds to cover your study and living in the UK.
- In addition to that, you must have good grades in your previous academic record.
- have accepted a place on a full-time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
- Have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent). Similarly, should have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
Number of Scholarships:
Non-UK/EU International students
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships, United Kingdom at the University of Sussex covers 50% of the total tuition amount of postgraduate courses.
Interested and eligible candidates need to submit an online application form for further assessment for the scholarship selection process.
1 May 2020