Learn how to rear calves and young stock, develop breeding plans, perform AI and PD, design cow barns, and milk cows in various ways with the study “dairy farming and entrepreneurship”. This program is split up in three different modules.
This programme is gearded towards:
- owners and managerial staff of private, public, or cooperative dairy farms
- dairy training institute staff
- extension workers
- staff who deal with all dairy farm management aspects
This programme consists of three modules which contents the following subjects:
- Module 1: Dairy cattle nutrition, forage production,and conservation
- Module 2: Breeding, reproduction management, AI, and pregnancy diagnosis
- Module 3: Dairy farm management, economics, and housing of dairy cattle
Check out the various scholarships. Start looking into fellowships right away, as many of them have early deadlines. Check to see which fellowship you might be eligible for:
Take note of important application deadlines and submit your application.
To be eligible for Dairy Farming and Entrepreneurship Training Scholarships, applicants must have:
- A diploma and/or B.Sc. degree in the desired field of study
- Working experience (3 years or more) in the desired field of study
- It is essential to speak, read and write English well (send results of a language test: TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), (79-80 internet-based), or 213 (computer based) and 6 for IELTS).
- Such a test must be added to the application in case English is not the first language in your country
- Willingness to work in group assignments and perform manual work during the programme
- You will need approval of your employer
For Dairy Farming and Entrepreneurship Training Scholarships, applicants are required to:
- Motivation document; distinguish yourself with a well-written personal motivation (Maximum of 450 words).
- What is the issue or problem you wish to address in your country?
- How will this course enable you to address this issue?
- How will you address this issue concerning your position within your organization?
- Employer statement and implementation plan.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- A government statement (obligatory for a number of countries).
Institute Name: Aeres Training Centre International
Degree/Course: Short term Training
Last Date: October 10. 2020