Applications are invited for Masters In Economics and Finance Scholarships at University Of Leeds UK for students living in UK and EU.
- The University of Leeds is among the world’s top 40 universities and has become the first choice of international students because of its professionalism and academic excellence. With over 39,000 students consisting of 9,000 international students, the University of Leeds is the largest higher education intuition in the UK.
- Why would you like to choose the University of Leeds? University is recognized for having the largest range of courses. The campuses of this university are loaded with modern facilities such as state-of-the-art teaching spaces, laboratories, libraries, and research and sports facilities.
|Fulbright – University of Leeds Award||One-year fully funded scholarship for US citizens pursuing a one-year Master’s degree programme, or the first year of a longer Master’s or PhD programme.||Please see Fulbright website for details|
|Leeds Marshall Scholarship||Scholarships for US citizens pursuing postgraduate study in any subject at either Master’s or Doctoral level.||Please see Marshall Scholarships website for details|
|Open Society Foundations Scholarships||Open Society Foundations Scholarships are available for study on selected one-year taught Master’s programmes in the area of Social Sciences and Humanities.||See Open Society Foundations website|
Economics and Finance Scholarships Description:
- The University of Leeds is now offering a Masters in Economics and Finance Scholarships for students living in UK/EU Excellence Scholarship to enable students to gain quality education in the field of economics.
- This funding program intends to support the master-level education of talented students from the UK and EU by covering the full fees.
- Title: Economics and Finance Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full-fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
University of Leeds – Masters in Economics Scholarship, UK is available to undertake Masters level programs at the University of Leeds.
- UK & EU students are eligible for this Economics and Finance Scholarships program.
- This funding opportunity will assist students to pursue a master’s degree in the field of economics by covering the full tuition fee of an eligible course.
If you wish to be selected for this opportunity, then make sure you fulfil all the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess a conditional or unconditional offer to study in an eligible master’s program for 2020/21.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic track record
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Candidates should showcase the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of the university’s master’s programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a separate application for this application. All the interested applicants are advised to book their place in an approved study program at the university to get this application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be required to send the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (honors) with a background in economics.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by providing the IELTS with the overall score of 6.5, (no less than 6.0 in any component).