The Europe Global Leaders Scholarship, University of Queensland, Australia is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Europe to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits under Europe Global Leaders Scholarship, University of Queensland, Australia:
- 50–100 per cent tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee
- Priority access to exciting opportunities to develop your employability and leadership skills
- Receive exclusive invitations to selected ‘invite only’ seminars and events throughout your studies
- Join a network of Global Leaders Scholarship alumni upon graduation, and build on professional networks at home and abroad
- Join the elite BEL Global Leaders community of high achievers and gain priority access to a variety of events and initiatives.
To apply for Europe Global Leaders Scholarship, University of Queensland, Australia, applicants must be:
- Citizens of a country within Europe, who normally reside in that country and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying an English language course in Australia are still eligible to apply
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange)
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply
To apply Europe Global Leaders Scholarship, University of Queensland, Australia, applicant must have already received a letter of offer from UQ and provide :
- Personal/motivational statement – this statement should be no more than 1000 words and address:– The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
– Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrate your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letter should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group
Institute Name: The University of Queensland
Degree/Course: Postgraduate degree
Last Date: November 30 for Semester 1 and April 30 for Semester 2