Applications are invited for the Postgraduate Mathematics Scholarships for International Students by the University of Manchester UK.
- For all applicants who have a genuine interest in the field of Mathematics, are invited by the University of Manchester to apply for the School of Mathematics Award program in the UK. The university is activating this study opportunity for international students to undertake their postgraduate research program within the School of Mathematics at MU.
Host Institute Description:
- The University of Manchester was established in 1824 as the Manchester Mechanics’ Institute. It is a public research university which was officially organized as the University of Manchester in 2004.
- Why at the University of Manchester? The university has excellent standards of teaching that the UK provides. It also has an international reputation as a leading teaching and research institute.
Mathematics Scholarships Highlights:
- Title: Mathematics Scholarships for International Students by The University of Manchester UK
- Host Country: UK
- Host Institute: The University of Manchester
- Department / Field: School of Mathematics
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Home tuition fees and maintenance
- Number of Scholarships: 10-12
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: NA
- Documents Required: NA
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Accepted all around the year
Scholarships Field / Department:
- School of Mathematics, University of Manchester UK
- Postgraduate Research
Mathematics Scholarships Benefits:
- The duration of the program is 3 years and it will help you with your tuition fees and maintenance.
The number Of Mathematics Scholarships:
- International Students
- This educational award (Mathematics Scholarships) can be held alongside other grants. Candidates can apply for both the full-time and part-time degree courses at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can pursue their postgraduate research in the field of Mathematics at the university.
Application Mode Or Procedure:
Follow the following steps in order to apply for the award-
- All eligible for Mathematics Scholarships candidates should highlight on their PhD application form that they wish to be considered for an EPSRC DTA Award or a School Award.
- Applicants who apply for EPSRC funding are automatically considered for this funding.
- Aspirants re expected a first-class honors degree, or possibly a good upper second class honors degree in Mathematics at Masters level or an appropriate related discipline.
- If your native language is not English, you need to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.