Applications are invited for Northwestern Polytechnical University, China Scholarships under Postgraduate Program for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program is available for international students with a valid ordinary passport and must offer a valid health checklist and the authorized photocopy.
Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
Northwestern Polytechnical University, China is the only multidisciplinary and research-oriented in China. It is simultaneously developing education and research programs in the fields of aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering.
Why at Northwestern Polytechnical University, China? Northwestern Polytechnical University, China has been one of the nation’s key universities and is ranked in the global rankings as 301-400 in Academic Rankings of World Universities for the 2019 year.
University or Organization: Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
Course Level: Master, Ph.D. Degree
Award: Tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Student
The award can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master, PhD Degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: This scholarship is only for:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport?and must offer the valid health checklist and the authorized photocopy.
- Applicants who apply for Master must be under 35 years old and have a bachelor’s degree that has already been recognized by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
- Applicants who apply for PhD must be under 40 years old and have the master’s degree that has already been recognized by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
- S. Applicants must hold a valid passport or valid certificate for at least 4 years and have a two-year record of residence in their country in recent 4 years.
How to Apply for Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission in the For master’s degrees and For PhD degrees at the university. After the admission process students must be applying online application system is the only acceptable method and is only available before the deadline. Applicants should log in to the online application system at the beginning.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide application form, a clear photocopy of a valid passport, Notarized highest diploma, Official academic transcript, Two letters of recommendation, The acceptance letter from the Supervisor, The applicant’s study or research plan in China, Notarized copies of research achievements, Language proficiency certificate, Non-criminal record, Physical examination report.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have good academic marks. GPA from previous (latest) school must be 3.0 or above (out of 4.0); 3.75 or above (out of 5.0); 75 or above (out of 100):
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
Benefits of Scholarship
The university will provide Tuition fee for the Master program: 30000 RMB per year;
For PhD program: 38000 RMB per year, with Insurance: 800 RMB per year, Accommodation: 600-1600 RMB per month.
International College of Northwestern Polytechnical University
No. 127 Youyi Xilu, Xi’an, Shaanxi, 710072, China
April 15, 2020, for CSC application, May 15, 2020, for NPU President application.