Applications are invited for up to 10 Fully funded QUEX Joint PhD Scholarships in Australia and United Kingdom from International, Australian, Australian Permanent Residents, and New Zealand students to study any subject are at The University of Queensland, Australia and the University of Exeter, United Kingdom.
The University of Queensland and the University of Exeter are seeking exceptional PhD students to join a world-leading, cross-continental research team tackling major challenges facing the world’s population in global sustainability and wellbeing as part of the recently launched QUEX Institute. The joint PhD scholarship program provides a fantastic opportunity for the most talented doctoral students to work closely with world class research groups and benefit from the combined expertise and facilities offered at the two institutions.
Fully-funded QUEX Joint PhD scholarships are available for the best applicants. This select group will have the chance to study in the UK and Australia, and will graduate with a joint degree from The University of Queensland and the University of Exeter.
PhD applicants must be willing to undertake part of their study at both institutions (a minimum of 1 year at the host).
- An annual living stipend of AUD 28,092 per annum tax-free (2020 rate)
- Tuition fees
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- A travel grant of AUD $8,500 per annum
- A training grant of AUD $3,000 are also available over the program
To be eligible for fully funded QUEX Joint PhD Scholarships in Australia and the United Kingdom, an applicant must:
- Study full-time and onshore in Australia (at UQ) or the UK (at Exeter) once enrolled.
- Be assessed by the UQ Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the PhD program
- Not already hold a PhD.
- Applications for these Fully funded QUEX (UQ-Exeter) Joint PhD scholarships are initially through an expression of interest process
- Expressions of interest will be reviewed and a shortlist created
- Those shortlisted will then be invited to submit a full application
Institute Name: University of Queensland and University of Exeter
Country: Australia and the United Kingdom
Last Date: August 31, 2020