Applications are invited for Fully Funded Scotland Saltire Scholarships Program Postgraduate and Masters at Scottish universities.
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are an incredible opportunity to study in a country with world-leading universities and a long tradition of academic excellence. Our chosen scholars are people who aspire to become influential leaders in their future careers. They have wide ranging interests outside their studies and a desire to broaden their personal and academic experience in Scotland.
Scotland Saltire Scholarships Scholars will also have the opportunity to take part in a programme of activities over and above their studies, including dialogue with the academic and business community in Scotland.
As one of our Saltire Scholars, you’ll act as an ambassador not only for the Saltire Scholarships programme, but also for Scotland.
Number and benefits of Scholarships
The scheme offers up to 50 awards, each worth £8000, towards tuition fees for any one year of full time study on a postgraduate Masters programme at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions.
Scotland Saltire Scholarships are available to citizens of the following countries:
Fields of Study
The Scotland Saltire Scholarships are designed to support the promotion of Scotland as an excellent destination for academic learning and are targeted at the priority sectors of:
- Creative industries
- Healthcare and medical sciences
- Renewable and clean energy
To be eligible for a Saltire Scholarship, Applicants must:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China)
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship
- Meet the language requirements of the course
Applicants are required to submit:
- Online application
- A conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course
Title: Scotland Saltire Scholarships
Institute Name: Scotland’s Higher Education Institutions
Degree/Course: Masters Degree
Last Date: July 31, 2020