Applications are now open for the Biggest Knight Hennessy Scholarships Program 2021 at the Stanford University United States of America for Autumn 2021. The Knight Henessay Stanford University Scholarship offering 100 Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students to study Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees.
Each year up to 90 high-achieving students who are independent thinkers, display purposeful leadership, and have a civic mindset will join a diverse cohort of Knight-Hennessy Scholars.
The Knight Henessay Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship for the Full Master Degree Scholarships, Ph.D. Degree Scholarship, MBA Scholarships, etc. Knight Hennessy Scholars program is the largest Fully Endowed scholars program in the world for all the International Students.
All Fields & Majors are available Under the Knight Hennessy Scholarship. Every Year they Select 100 Students From all around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree. The Maximum Duration For the Master’s Degree will be for 3 Years & For Ph.D. Up to 6 Years. Also, Check Stanford University Online Courses 2020 (Verified Courses)
Knight Hennessy Scholarships 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- Scholarship By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- Deadline: 14th October 2020
Available Academic Fields
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2021 is a Unique Opportunity. All Graduate Programs at Stanford; Only for Graduate Degrees. All Fields & Majors are Available. You can Get Your Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Any Discipline.
- DMA, Eng, Joint Degree, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, or Ph.D., Masters.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
The Knight Hennesy Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Scholarship in the United States for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered.
- Covers Full Tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- A Knight Hennesy Scholarship Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. conference travel).
There are Following Knight Hennessy Scholarship Requirements which you have to follow if you are applying such as:
- All Citizens Welcome. Applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars from citizens of all countries.
- You Must Have Your Bachelors Degree in Any Discipline.
- You Must Complete Your Bachelors or Masters Degree in 2014 or After 2014.
- You are Not eligible if Your bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree is Completed before 2014.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
- If you have earned a graduate degree, you remain eligible to apply in 2020 as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later.
- If you earned or expect to earn a degree from a university where English is the official and sole language of instruction, then you do not need results of an English proficiency exam
This was a General Eligibility Criteria. Please CHECK THIS LINK For Detailed Criteria & other Information.
Knight Hennesy Scholarship Deadline
The last date to apply Online for the Knight Hennessy Scholarships Program 2021 at the Stanford University is 14th October 2020